2012年2月19日星期日

I Love You Avril lavigne!!!

The last show of Black Star Tour ended yesterday with super awesome awesome performance by Avril Lavigne and her team :)
this is just a part of the crowd,can you imagine it! :D
the representative from 4P1!! :D
at first,we were at the regular zone,actually is quite far from here,but we still hyper! the first song of avril is What the hell! awesome!!! so we came out an idea!
guess what,we jump over the fences and enter to the Rock zone! is getting nearer and nearer! :D
To get nearer,we jump over the fences again,and entered to the Tune talk zone,which is the most expansive one hahaha! Hello Avril!! and she sang complicated for the last song! before the encore,the crowd were shouted so loud!We were so excited!:D I love it when she sang SMILE,her sound so nice! when she played guitar! so yeng!!! <3
and guess what,we met Boon Haw,the Fei zhai band regroup at the end of Black Star Tour! :D
when she shouted Bitch,we were crazy! :DDD!!
And I got these awesome stuffs from the concert! :D the best birthday present ever!!!!! :DD I have forgot how many times i shouted: I love you & Be my Girlfriend! :D seriously,I love you avril!! <3<3<3

4 条评论:

Shiroi白伊 说...

严重可恶!!我要那间衣服XDDDDDDD

Unknown 说...

哈哈哈哈哈,不给你啊!啦啦啦!:D 很yeng 咯她!!

Shiroi白伊 说...

有没有海报???

Unknown 说...

没有叻,找不到地方买,衣服牌子就很多!